×

My first order : Colourpop




It's been a whole month that the american brand Colourpop ship in Frace. When this brand announced this amazing news I went on the website and I made a nice cart but when I saw the shipping cost : it was a resignation moment. Indeed, even if the price of a liquid lipstick is very attractive ; 6$ the shipping are 25$ .. So, I doesn't want to spend lots of money in shipping cost while knowing the price of a lipstick.


You could ask yourself : why did she bought it now ? You're right. Two weeks ago I saw on the brand's snapchat that the shipping cost were be around 5$ for order from 0 to 49$ and 0$ for biggest orders. So, jumped at the chance to take some liquid lipsticks, seven to be right : seven Ultra Matte Lipsticks.





As I said, the price of one lipstick is very attractive : only 6$ either 5.35 € which is really affordable. So, I take seven of them, mainly nudes because this is those that I wear the most,  but also one true red ; Creeper and a kind of red/orange ; Bumble.

MIDI 

TRAP 

CHI

CLUELESS

BUMBLE

CREEPER


BEEPER
Now, let's me talk about the application. Just like Gerard Cosmetic liquid lipsticks (read the article here) this one is really simple for "bright" colors but more complicated fort darker ones (as Creeper). I tested the color "Midi" during one day and while eating burger and its holding is really really good !

MIDI - TRAP - CHI - CLUELESS - BUMBLE - CREEPER - BEEPER
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine