×

My Christmas wishlist



Today I come back to make my Christmas wishlist ! Christmas is a festive day in which one I have lots of gift ideas, why ? I don't know .. I think that's because I oblige myself to find Christmas ideas because I find that's too bad to have a money envelope. This is for this reason that I find few gift ideas which please me and which will be useful !



                  - Arson Boots Topshop : I love shoes and especially boots (sneakers too) so when I saw this pair of santiags on Zalando, I cracked. These boots are from Topshop and I noticed them during the Black Friday ; there was 120 € and thanks to the sale there move on to 80 €, it's a bargain !

                    - K&F Concept tripod : I really like making outfit articles but it's difficult to be alone to do this because I have no enough equipment. So, I decided to ask for this tripod which be really useful for my blog. And you know what's great ? It was sales at 54% on Amazon !

                     - Baker watch Marc Jacob : it's been few times that I want a gold watch. I already have a silver, leather and rubber one but not a gold one, I need it ! I noticed this one for few month now and I really really want it !

                     - Zara bag : I noticed this bag in store but in blue velvet and I'de already cracked in it but when I saw it in faux leather and in burgundy I fell in live with !

                   - Canon lens 18-55mm : I bought my Canon eos 7D for one year with a 50mm lens (which is very good) but it's not really practical for "everyday shoots" so I decided to ask for this basic lens, perfect for everyday pictures and also perfect for my futur trips .. 
EnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine